Friday, July 23, 2010

Where DIY meets WTF

I consider myself a crafty girl. Proud owner of my own craft table, but not always the best to finish projects (currently I have three uncompleted). AND I just spent my last lonely wife night wandering around Michael's until they threatened to kick me out over the loud speaker.

I purchased supplies for two more projects! But these I really need to finish...they are surprises for girl's weekend! And because a few of my massive blog following are recipients, they will be shielded in protection.

But anyways...this blog has to be one of the funniest things I have seen recently. Well, except the toddlers recreation of The Real Housewives of New Jersey.



Which reminds me...is that a boy playing the part of Caroline?

Regretsy always finds those WTF crafts and leave you wondering who buys this crap?!?!?

This is one of my favorites, part weird project, part funny commentary.

"Initially this was a request, but I could not help to make more! Can be made for any breed of dog, large or small. You can also choose to have Cream or Chocolate colored boobs, with Pink or Tan nipples."

The strangest part of this listing, well besides the massive boobies that poor dog is sporting, is the fact that someone requested this!

Hmmm...maybe I should rethink the scarves I am making for my favorite girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment