Monday, March 29, 2010

Um...I'm kind of bored.

Well it only took four weeks, but I am now officially bored. I knew that I must have reached that milestone yesterday, when I begged and pleaded with Michael to let me tag along with him for some errands. The destination...Home Depot... and I just sat in the car. But on the upside we did decide to stop by Ben & Jerry's for dinner. That's right ice cream for dinner. Ever child's dream and my reality.

I tried one of their new flavors, Milk and Cookies. TO DIE FOR...Flavor description: Vanilla Ice Cream with a Chocolate Cookie Swirl, Chocolate Chip & Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies

And now that I have hit the four week mark of my hermit lifestyle, I also had to give up one of my favorite things. HGTV. You see most of my favorite shows are all based out of Canada (not all episodes, just most). I love "Property Virgins," but it has had a very strange side effect...I am developing a Canadian accent. I know super odd, but strangely true. Michael thinks it's funny. But since I am not moving to Canada any time soon, I must enjoy my shows in moderation. Which has led me to one of my other favorite daytime dramas...Trading Spouses.

It's hilarious! It blows my mind how different families can be across the country AND how many families have no clue that they are going to be put into usually a very AWKWARD situation. AND the show is highly educational. I mean just today I learned all about eating a strictly kosher diet (two dishwashers, two sets of dishes and flatware), that there are NO kosher stores in Kentucky, AND how to "tree" a raccoon. All that in just one hour! I mean top that...I bet you didn't learn that much at work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment