Wednesday, March 17, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things!

While on my six-week vacation (Michael's words, not mine) I have had a lot of time randomly searching the Internet. And so, drum roll please....I present to you a few of my favorite things this week!

Love, Love, Love this music video. I think I want the CD. It's so upbeat and reminds me of my FAVORITE show that I can't wait to return, "Glee."

She & Him - In The Sun
I wonder if I would look that cool dancing with a hulu hoop...

My go-to movie candy is Reese Pieces. When I saw the commercial for these, I just knew I had to try them. I wonder if Wegman's carries them. They have to, they carry everything.


I have also spent a ton of time shopping online (Michael don't worry, just virtual) and did you know that Lilly Pulitzer has a new print debuting called Alberta Gator. I wonder what type of buyers they are trying to attract...
To bad the print is only available in a skort. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED skorts and I wore them probably every other day...when I was nine. I think these will go in my virtual basket instead.
If you look really close, you can see little alligators.

Isn't the back of this dress adorable? The description is hilarious: "This dress is all about the back. Business in the front, party in the back."

1 comment:

  1. There are actually multiple gator prints out- and they are available in more than just skorts!

    ReplyDelete