Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hi, Hello, and How do You do?

It all starts with a bit of nagging...usually it's your mom, but in starting this blog my daily nagging came from an unlikely source, my husband. You see I am what he likes to call a "blog whore." I can spend hours upon hours reading about the daily doings, projects and cupcake recipes of complete strangers, yet I never offer an opinion or let my presence be known. I take, take, take and never give.


So THIS is my offering.



I truly believe my followers will never enter the double digits and should probably go on and say hello to those who I think will read this "Hello Michael" "Hello Sarah." But I hope you all enjoy my daily musings. I plan to include my various projects and maybe if I put them out there I will actually complete them (no more hoarding in my head). You will read about my passion for food, whether exotic or comfort and hopefully I will make you too want to try and get creative in the kitchen.



So fellow blog whores or those who actually take the plunge and post yourself, please follow the yellow brick road with me into the blog world. Armed with my laptop, sewing machine, and kitchen-aid mixer I'm off to see the wizard...

No comments:

Post a Comment