Sunday, February 28, 2010

Eye on the Prize

Today is not a good day...

I think I was overly optimistic about feeling better. My foot is throbbing and I can not seem to find a comfortable position.

But I am HUGE believer in positive thinking, so that is all of the dwelling I am going to do on that matter. I am just going to remind myself how cute my feet are going to look in the cute sandals Michael got me for Christmas and plan some sort of vacation for me to wear them.
Yes, those are orange and blue Jack Rogers. And think, they are going to look exceptionally good now that my "sixth toe" is no longer hanging off the side.

Also, let me give you one a great tip if you are housebound. DO NOT WATCH Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations." I am now craving prime rib, authentic Mexican food, and fresh amber jack sushi. I have also made the mistake of reading my new Bon Appetit magazine. I wonder what Fairfax, Virginia take-out has to offer...

No comments:

Post a Comment