Friday, April 2, 2010

Just a little slice of Heaven via Atlanta

Cookies and Cream Doughnut with Milk
Yes, that is strawberry milk with a straw...like I said heaven.

Michael usually brings me a little something whenever he travels. While he was gone I emailed him a link to Sublime Doughnuts. I had read about it here. When Bakerella says something is amazing, you can take one look at her pictures and believe she knows what she is talking about. I mean come on, the woman created Cake Pops.

But you know what is even more amazing...knowing you have five more to sample!

The Flavors (starting from top left): Thin Mint Cookie, Cookies and Cream, Reese Peanut Butter Cup (it got kind of smushed on the plane), A-town with cream, Smore, and Chocolate Wild Berry Fritter

I guess Michael will have to make a milk run...

P.S. We may have already eaten a few...amazing!

1 comment:

  1. wow, you are making me hungry and I have never even heard of that place. maybe we will have to try it.

    ReplyDelete