Thursday, April 15, 2010

So what are your plans for summer vacation?

So, Lacey what did you do on your summer vacation...relax on an exotic beach, dine at the top restaurant in a big city, go from Casper white to a nice golden bronze..uh no...I watched all of the movies deemed "Modern Classics" by yahoo movie critics. At least that's the plan.

You see, Michael and I suffer from the horrible problem of having amazing family and friends. I know its such a tragedy that they all want to see us and our friends want to further show their love by marrying...so until this horrible affliction is over we must use all available vacation time and funds to visit each and every family member and attend all events. But I do know it could be much worse. We could be like my BIL and SIL who I think had like 30 weddings in one year. (Honestly I say all of this in jest, we love seeing everyone and wish we could see them more ).

And so, to get away from it all and armed with our Netflix subscription, I am letting Hollywood take me around the world. From the beaches of Miami (Heat) to the the wine country of California (Sideways) Michael and I will see far and wide...all from the comfort of our couch. After all, I don't know many who can say they've traveled with a Hobbit.

100 Movies to See Before You Die: The Modern Classics

1990
1991
1992
1993
1994
1995
1996
1997
1998
1999
2000
2001
2002
2003
2004
2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
How many have you seen??? I was shocked at how many little checks I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment