Friday, May 21, 2010

The quest for the sexy one-piece

Michael and I are taking a little road-trip this weekend. All the way to Fredericksburg, VA! We are going to pack up the bug, put the top down and take a little "scouting" excursion.

The weather here has been amazing but sadly (like usual) the clouds are rolling in for the weekend. Put we won't let that put a rain on our parade (sorry, corny I know). I am really looking forward to grilling out and enjoying whatever sun I can get. And I am going to need all of the sun I can get...we are heading to the beach for Memorial Day Weekend!

We decided to postpone our anniversary whirlwind trip to NYC. You may find this stupid, but I really didn't want to go after I couldn't get a reservation at Le-Bernardin. So, we are doing the next best thing...spending the weekend with Michael's family in North Carolina! We've gone from big city rush to rest and relaxation...sounds good to me!

So, after a little bit of rambling, this leads me to a question....is it weird that I REALLY want a cute one-piece bathing suit? Michael thinks it's the oddest thing ever (a little too mommyish?). But I truly think there is a one-piece out there that is sexy.

P.S I am sooo on my way to go "borrow" more flowers from our community landscaping.

No comments:

Post a Comment