Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Are you watching???

I know I have soooo many things to blog about (redecorating, Reema's visit and our crazy wine tour shenanigans, finally heading back to work, the list goes on and on...) but while I am thinking about it...has anyone else been watching Parenthood? I freaking love this show!! It is so well cast. And the movie is one of my all time favorites, yet NBC didn't ruin it at all! The cast features Peter Krause (loved him in Six Feet Under and this time he gets to be happy, well occasionally), Craig T. Nelson (who didn't love Coach?) and soooo many more. Whoa, not sure what is up with all of the exclamation points...

But anyways, while Michael is away, I will continue my mini-marathon. The theme song is just perfect. Here's a peek.

1 comment:

  1. I have the past 5 episodes recorded. I really like a lot of the actors in the show, so I am looking forward to watching it soon!

    ReplyDelete