Sunday, May 16, 2010

Back on the Bloggin' Bandwagon

Wow...I have really let my THREE followers down (thank you Michael, Reema and Sarah). It's been way to long since my last posting.

Michael and I have been ridiculously busy. I went back to work for a full week and he took a trip across the pond to England. I swear there will be pictures to follow (England, Reema's visit, Tennessee, etc.).

I am also planning on following a popular trend and posting our weekly menu. I hope this does two things. One I will actually post regularly (especially if we like the meal); and two I will have a better record of what we are eating.

We also hosted our first visit with a toddler in our home. Brandon, Jen, and little Connor made a trip down from Pittsburgh for the weekend. We had a great time! We definitely learned a few things this weekend (little ears will repeat things, beautiful weather means a VERY crowded zoo, and sharp corners lead to bumps and bruises).

Here's a few pics from the weekend.


Connor after a little bump into the guest bathroom cabinet. I feel really bad. We heard him crying and figured it was just Jen trying to get him to go to bed. Whoops...
Oh yeah, check out that beautiful new headboard courtesy of moi!

Michael gets in on the band-aid action.


Aren't these beautiful?? Jen and I "borrowed" the gorgeous peonies, peach and pink roses from throughout our complex. I figure our condo fees paid for them...

5 comments:

  1. Those flowers are amazing. To think I paid $10 for my lilacs at Wegmans. Next time I am just coming over with sissors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that headboard Lacey! Did you make it?

    I found your blog through Sarah Beth's....hopefully you don't mind another follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you proud of me for becoming a follower? I increased your stats by 50%! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since we were the subject of your last post I feel obligated to follow your blog now! We had a great time last weekend, and we're looking forward to your trip to Pittsburgh soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. scuz, you forgot about your devoted SIL! :) Add another follower.

    ReplyDelete